UPSC CDS (II) will be organised on 18th November, 2018 to fill 414 posts in defence services. The examination is organised twice a year, in the month of February and November. UPSC CDS is a three-phase examination consisting of written examination, personal interview round followed by a medical examination.
Total Number of Vacancies: 414
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun – 100
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women) - 12
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala – 45
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Men) – 225