Allahabad University LFAT (BA LLB-Hons) (AU LFAT - 2016)
Mar 06, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 08, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
AU LFAT 2016 Important Instructions
AU LFAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
AU LFAT Application FAQ
1) What is Allahabad University BA LLB Admission Test (LFAT)?
- Allahabad University conducts Law Five Year Admission Test - LFAT for admission to its 5 year integrated BA LLB (Hons) Course.
- In view of the excellent record of the Faculty in Legal Education, the University of Allahabad decided to launch BA-LLB (Hons) Five Integrated Course to be run by the Faculty of Law in close association with other faculties of the University.
- The course aims at offering instructions in subjects having enormous potential of employment & which have acquired great social, economic & administrative relevance in the contemporary society.
2) How do I get the application form for admission?
Application Forms shall be available online & also on the counters of Pravesh Bhawan,University of Allahabad.
3) Can I upload the passport photograph and digital copy of my signature shot with mobile phone camera?
The photograph and digital copy of signature may be shot with mobile phone camera, but the size of photograph and digital signature is required in prescribed/specific size/format.
4) I have filled-up the Application Form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
NO CHANGE can be made after the Final Submission of the Application Form. However, if the time is still left for filling up the Online- Application Form, the applicant has to fill a Fresh/New Application Form along with the prescribed fee. In such case the new ID will be generated by the system and the fee paid for the previously filled Application form will not be refunded. Make Note that the last application form shall be treated as Final.
5) What is the procedure to make the payment online?
The candidate will be able to make the payment using his/her Net-Banking Account/Debit /Credit Cards or other Payment options available on the payment gateway of the Allahabad University online application form. The charges may vary depending on the payment option.
6) I always receive the message of ‘invalid phone number’ while filling the application.
It is advised not to use + while entering the country code for any number.
7) How will a candidate know if his/her registration has been accepted?
Candidate will be informed about acceptance/non-acceptance status of the registration via an e-mail, sent to the email address given during Allahabad University registration.
8) What is the Admit card? How can candidates download it?
The Admit card is a document containing candidate registration details and photograph. Candidates can download their Admit card from the link "Download Admit Card" (to be provided later). It is mandatory to carry the Admit card along with required IDs, on the day of the test.
List of AU LFAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place