Jun 23, 2016
Jul 07, 2016
Jul 31, 2016
Tentative GCET 2016 Exam Dates
|Registration End Date||Jul 04, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Jun 23, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Jul 31, 2016|
|Test Start Date||Jul 07, 2016|
|Test Date||Jul 07, 2016|
How to Apply for GCET 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test GCET MBA MCA .
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official site http://www.gtu.ac.in .
GCET 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per government rules.
List of GCET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|