Nov 01, 2016
Mar 26, 2017
Apr 01, 2017
May 02, 2017
SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017
- Apply Online with e-payment:
Visit the official website to register and pay online.
- Online with Demand Draft:
Application to be filled online by visiting the official website and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for Rs. 1060/- drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach us before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203.
Eligibility for SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017
SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017 Important Instructions
- Eligibility conditions such as the minimum percentage of marks / CGPA obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination shall be as prescribed by the University from time to time.
- The university reserves the right to add/delete programs depending on the viability to offer the same.
- Accommodation in the University hostels will be subject to availability and allocation will be done only after the payment of full tuition fees and enrollment.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai only.
- All candidates admitted to the University shall maintain good conduct, pay the requisite tuition fees and other charges by the due dates, attend their classes regularly and abide by the rules and regulations of the University. If at any point of time, the conduct and character of a candidate is not satisfactory or is of a suspicious nature, the management reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to make him/her vacate the hostel or expel him/her from the University.
- Ragging juniors in any form are forbidden. If anyone is found ragging his / her juniors, he/she can be rusticated from the University.
Entrance Examination Rules:
- You are going to take a computer based online test at a workstation.
- You are requested to be present in the Test Centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card.
- Do not carry any of your belongings inside the exam center including mobile phone, cellular phones, pagers, palm tops, blue tooth devices, or any electronic device which has the potential of misuse in cheating or unauthorized communication during the examination.
- You are required to produce your Hall Ticket and ID proof (which bears your photography and date of birth) at the registration desk without which entry will not be allowed.
- At the registration desk, your identity is verified, Hall Ticket scanned, the photograph captured and you are assigned to a computer.
- For working purpose, a rough sheet will be provided at the workstation. All rough work will need to be done in this paper sheet and no additional material will be given for rough work.
- The administrator is authorized to dismiss you from the rest session for any of the following reasons:
- Creating disturbance
- Attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else
- Talking to other examinees
- Attempting to tamper with the computer system - either hardware or software.
- If found with calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions
- In addition, specific instructions mentioned by invigilators to be followed during the entrance examination.
SRMJEEE(B.Tech) Application FAQ
1) When will the SRM Entrance Examination for next year admissions be held?
SRM Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) for admission to B.Tech - programs will be held as follows:
- Computer Based Exam: April 1st to 30th April with two sessions per day.
- All candidates have to appear for online entrance exam only.
- Details are already available in our web portal
- Contact: 91 44 27455510, +91 44 47437500, +91 44 27417400, email@example.com.
2) When will the application forms be issued?
We have already released advertisement. Candidates can apply online with e-payment or DD payment.
3) How can I reach the SRM University campus?
Click on Visiting SRM, you can find the information at "How to reach SRM University".
4) Can you please guide us to do correction in our entered data?
You have to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details of the corrections to be done quoting your application number. We shall effect the corrections and inform you.
5) How can I check my application form status?
Yes, you can check your application form status but for the same you’ll have to enter your login ID and password.
6) What if my Hall Ticket will not be received due to incomplete application form?
SRM University will not be responsible to intimate applicants who have submitted incomplete application form. Students are advised to be assured that all the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
7) What are the details required to check the application status of SRMJEEE ?
You have to enter your Login ID and password.
8) Is the SRMJEEE application form can be submitted offline?
Yes,you can submitted the offline application.
List of SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar Gpo||Online|