Nov 01, 2016
Mar 26, 2017
Apr 01, 2017
May 02, 2017
How to Apply for SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017
- Visit the official website and apply online. Physical applications (Hard Copy) are NOT permitted.
- It is not sold at any point of sales within or outside the campus.
- Application Form Fee is Rs.1060/- and it is Non-Refundable.
- All fields marked with * need to be compulsorily filled.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- This application form is common for all campuses.
- This is just an application form and does not entitle you to appear for the SRMJEEE (UG) for Engineering & Technology Courses / SRMHSEE (UG) for Medicine & Health Sciences Courses.
- You need to separately book the slots for SRMJEEE (UG) for Engineering & Technology Courses / SRMHSEE (UG) for Medicine & Health Sciences Courses as per availability.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, 10th Class Marksheet & 12th Class Marksheet (If passed) for uploading . Upload size is limited to 500 KB only.
Eligibility for SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017
- Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG).
Note: NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who has not taken the SRMJEEE (UG) must apply under International student category only.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- All B.Tech programmes :
- For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses: Minimum 60 % aggregate in PCM
- For NCR, Delhi campus: Minimum 55 % aggregate in PCM
- Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in the regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in any International schools within India
- B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering, and B.Tech Genetic Engineering:
- For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses: Minimum 60 % aggregate in PCM / PCB
- For NCR, Delhi campus: Minimum 55 % aggregate in PCM / PCB
- Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
- International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in any International schools within India
Note: Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts including the appearance for improvement will be considered for admission.
SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017 Important Instructions
- You are going to take a computer based online test at a workstation.
- You are requested to be present in the Test Centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card.
- Do not carry any of your belongings inside the exam center including mobile phone, cellular phones, pagers, palm tops, blue tooth devices, or any electronic device which has the potential of misuse in cheating or unauthorized communication during the examination.
- You are required to produce your Hall Ticket and ID proof (which bears your photograph and date of birth) at the registration desk without which entry will not be allowed.
- At the registration desk, your identity is verified, Hall Ticket scanned, the photograph captured and you are assigned to a computer.
- For working purpose, a rough sheet will be provided at the workstation. All rough work will need to be done in this paper sheet and no additional material will be given for rough work.
- The administrator is authorized to dismiss you from the rest session for any of the following reasons:
- Creating disturbance
- Attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else
- Talking to other examinees
- Attempting to tamper with the computer system - either hardware or software.
- If found with calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions
- In addition, specific instructions mentioned by invigilators to be followed during the entrance examination.
Hall Ticket: -
- The Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- Hall ticket should be downloaded from candidates login / dashboard.
- The Hall Ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to attend the test without a valid Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Hall Ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Hall Ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
- Hall Ticket not received due to the application being incomplete:
SRM University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates whose applications are incomplete. Candidates are advised to double check that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
SRMJEEE(B.Tech) Application FAQ
1) When will the SRM Entrance Examination for next year admissions be held?
SRM Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) for admission to B.Tech - programs will be held as follows:
- Computer Based Exam: April 1st to 30th April with two sessions per day.
- All candidates have to appear for online entrance exam only.
- Details are already available in our web portal
- Contact: 91 44 27455510, +91 44 47437500, +91 44 27417400, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) When will the application forms be issued?
We have already released advertisement. Candidates can apply online with e-payment or DD payment.
3) How can I reach the SRM University campus?
Click on Visiting SRM, you can find the information at "How to reach SRM University".
4) Can you please guide us to do correction in our entered data?
You have to send us e-mail (email@example.com) with the details of the corrections to be done quoting your application number. We shall effect the corrections and inform you.
5) How can I check my application form status?
Yes, you can check your application form status but for the same you’ll have to enter your login ID and password.
6) What if my Hall Ticket will not be received due to incomplete application form?
SRM University will not be responsible to intimate applicants who have submitted incomplete application form. Students are advised to be assured that all the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
7) What are the details required to check the application status of SRMJEEE ?
You have to enter your Login ID and password.
8) Is the SRMJEEE application form can be submitted offline?
Yes,you can submitted the offline application.
List of SRMJEEE(B.Tech) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar Gpo||Online|