Feb 03, 2016
Apr 21, 2016
Apr 29, 2016
May 16, 2016
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) Counselling FAQ
1) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack.
- This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
2) Are the Help Line Centres (HLCs) meant for appearing EAMCET entrance test?
No. This information is required for certificate verification and options entry at the time of Counseling for admission to professional courses. The schedule will be notified by the competent authority at a later date.
3) When and where does the certificate verification be held? What certificates should I carry?
Help Line Centers (Polytechnic colleges) will be arranged for certificate verification. Around 50 help line centers will be arranged in the state. The details regarding dates for counseling and help line centers will be known once notification is released.
- Certificates to be carried for the verification are
- Tenth class pass certificate
- Intermediate Marks memo
- Transfer Certificate
- 6th class to Intermediate study certificates
- Income Certificate for Fee Reimbursement (only eligible candidates)
- Caste Certificate (BC, SC and ST candidates)
- Reservation certificates (CAP, PH, Sports candidates).
4) Should I attend web counseling in my home district only?
There is no restriction that a candidate has to attend web counseling in his home district only. He/ She can attend anywhere in the state. There are around 50 Help Line Centers in the state for web counseling.
5) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
The candidate is advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official EAMCET website. Still if you do not find an answer to your question, contact the EAMCET office. You can also contact the Regional Centers or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact at 040-23150362 / 040-23150462.
6) Do all Medical colleges follow local, non-local ranking criteria or is there any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges?
There is no any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges regarding local and non-local status.
7) What is Allotment Order?
Allotment order is a admission letter that contains all admission details about candidate who obtained a seat through AP ECET. To join into concerned college the candidate must have to submit printout of this receipt to the college management.
8) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.