Jan 29, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) Counselling FAQ
1) For how long is the BHU-UET score valid?
The BHU-UET score is valid for just one year.
2) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
3) How many Seats are covered under the BHU-UET (LLB)Entrance test ?
There are Male & Female Minimum 30 seats and Maximum 60 seats covered under the BHU-UET (LLB) Entrance test .
4) What is the fee structure for LLB program at BHU ?
Fee : Rs.60,000 per annum.
5) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
6) Which resources are available in BHU library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
7) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
All the necessary documents mentioned below:-
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.