Feb 02, 2017
May 22, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 26, 2017
BHU-PET MBA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for BHU-PET MBA 2017
Steps to be followed for filling the online application:
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details:-
- Scanned image files of your recent passport size colour photograph,
- Signature, which will be needed at different stages of the process.
The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages. The six stages are:
- Registration on the BHU Entrance Test Portal for the online application process.
- Select the course of your choice.
- If you choose to apply for the selected course, application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have following sections:
- Applicant Details,
- Correspondence Address and Details Parents,
- Your Preference of Entrance Test Centre,
- Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then 'Confirm' the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & Application Submission
- For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up 'Applicant Details', 'Correspondence Address and Parental Details', 'uploading of Photograph and Signature' and 'Preference of Test centre' will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/ copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Entrance Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
Mode of Payment of Application Processing/Test Fee:-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250.00
- Others: Rs. 500.00
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
- The Application Form once submitted with the Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee at concessional rate meant for SC/ST candidate shall be considered under SC/ST Category.
- The Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred to another course and shall also not be reserved for any subsequent year, in any case.
Eligibility for BHU-PET MBA 2017
BHU-PET MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- The Candidate must carry his/her valid Admit Card for the concerned Entrance Test. He/She must occupy only his/her allotted seat as per his/her Roll Number in the seating arrangement made for the concerned Test.
- No Candidate will be allowed entry to the Test Hall after 30 minutes of the start of the Entrance Test.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Test Hall till the end of the Test.
- The Candidates shall be checked for any resource materials frequently and at random by the Invigilators and other staff conducting the Test, routinely and also on the slightest doubt.
- Calculators/watch calculators, electronic diary, pager, mobile phones, earphones, alarm clock, digital watches with memory, slide rule, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall. Also, carrying of licensed weapons, fire arms, tools which can be used as lethal weapons are not allowed in the examination hall
- Nobody other than the University authorized personnel is permitted to move around the Test venue. Any unauthorized person loitering around the Test venue shall be handed over to the police under a FIR lodged by the University.
- No scrutiny/re-evaluation of answer sheet of PET is allowed in any case at any stage
- The candidate shall be bound by the BHU Statutes/Ordinances/Rules and Regulations framed from time to time.
- Any litigation in respect of the PET shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local Court of Varanasi and/or Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Allahabad only
- For any interpretational difficulties, the interpretation through English language shall be deemed as correct.
BHU-PET MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes:-
Seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste (15%) and Scheduled Tribe (7.5%) candidates in each Course. Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidate has passed the Qualifying Examination and appeared in the Entrance Test. However, the SC/ST candidates seeking admission to LL.B Course must have scored at least 40% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years of the Qualifying Examination as per recommendations of Bar Council of India. Every SC/ST candidate shall have to submit a self-attested copy of the Certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to SC/ST community. Such certificates shall be subject to verification from the concerned District Magistrate.
The following are empowered to issue the certificate:
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Collector/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ City Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Addl. Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- Administrator/Secretary to the Administrator/ Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands)
Candidates must note that Certificate from any other person/authority shall not be accepted in any case. If the candidate happens to belong to SC or ST, his/her caste/tribe must be listed in the appropriate Govt. of India schedule.
The Caste Certificate should clearly state:
- Name of his/her caste/tribe
- Whether he/she belongs to SC or ST
- District and the State or Union Territory of his/her usual place of residence
- The appropriate Govt. of India schedule under which his/her caste/tribe is approved by it as SC or ST.
However, if an SC/ST candidate seeks admission under some other category (for example PC/Employee Ward etc.) the candidate should satisfy the minimum eligibility requirement for that category.
Other Backward Classes (OBCs):-
27% Reservation to candidates belonging to OBC category (excluding under creamy layer) will be provided in different courses. The authorities to issue the OBC certificate are the same as in case of SC/ST provided in section 6 (i) above. The caste in the Page 21 UET Information Bulletin 2015 OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of Central Govt. Further the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer. However, if an OBC candidate seeks admission under some other category (for example: PC/Employee Ward etc.) the candidate should satisfy the minimum eligibility requirement for that category.
3% seats shall be reserved for Physically Challenged Candidates: Visually Impaired (1%) + Hearing Impaired (1%) + Orthopaedically Handicapped (1%) (on horizontal reservation basis). Such candidates will have to submit a self-attested copy of Disability Certificate issued by the District CMO with the Application Form.
The candidates called for Counseling for possible provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred to the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final. The Entrance Test for Blind candidates will be held at Varanasi Centre only.
‘Writer’ for Blind Candidates:-
‘Writer’ will be provided by the University to each blind candidate. The qualifications of ‘writers’ shall be decided by the University. Such a candidate is required to apply for ‘writer’ to the Controller of Examinations on the prescribed application form for the purpose at least 15 days prior to the date of the Entrance Test. For this purpose, the candidate has to collect the form from the Office of the Controller of Examinations, and submit the same affixing a passport size photograph similar to that affixed on the application form. Such candidate will have to appear before the Head, Department of Ophthalmology for clinical examination and his opinion/recommendation will be considered by providing ‘writer’. All the blind candidates will be accommodated at one Centre at Varanasi only.
Note: Wherever the number of seats is small, the University will have the right to combine some of the groups to calculate the number of seats for reserved categories.
Consideration of Reserved Category Meritorious Candidates as General Candidates:-
In a course, if the merit of a reserved category candidate is more than or equal to the merit of the last admitted general candidate in that course, the reserved category candidate will be treated as the general candidate in that course. Provided further that if a meritorious reserved category candidate is admitted by relaxing the general qualifying standards (minimum eligibility requirement and/or age) or is admitted to a higher preferred course (allotment of Honours subject, Subject combination, Specialization, if any) which he/she would not have got by remaining under the general category, then his/her admission shall be adjusted against the concerned reserved category quota and the consequential vacancy created in the general category shall be filled up by a general category candidate in order of merit.
List of BHU-PET MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|