Mar 01, 2016
Apr 25, 2016
May 05, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
MHT-CET - B.Tech 2016 Important Instructions
MHT-CET - B.Tech Application FAQ
1) I get quite tensed before the test. Anything I can do?
There are few things parents have always said before any exam--"don't put too many books in your bag", "don't eat too much, you'll feel sleepy" and "don't take tension"--and although you may hate to admit it, there are absolutely right. These three tips can help you get in the right frame of mind.
2) What is the difference between BE & B.Tech.?
Practically nothing. BE is bachelor of engineering & B.Tech. is bachelor of technology. In Maharashtra most of the universities have named the engineering course as BE while IIT’s & few Autonomous institutes like COE, Pune named it B.Tech.
3) Is it necessary to give CET for taking an admission to engineering college in Maharashtra?
Absolutely if you are seeking admission to engineering colleges (except IIT’s) approved by All India Council for Technical Education i.e. AICTE.
4) What’s the right attitude to have before the test?
Be excited yet relaxed. Being excited means you're feeling confident of what you have studied and can't wait to get to the exam hall and mark one right option after another. During the exam, its best to be calm and composed for you to perform at your peak efficiency. A small difference in your attitude can make a big difference to your performance.
5) Do I have to report to any CET (B.Tech) office for Online registration?
No. Online Registration can be done from any place of convenience (including from home) using internet.
6) Do I require any documents to get registered Online?
No. You will only be required to fill the information in the online application form like birth-date, residential address, contact details like mobile no, email id etc and SSC mark details etc.
7) Am I allowed to edit / make changes to the data filled online.
- Yes, you will be prompted to verify the data entered by you after you click "NEXT" on the registration form. You can view your complete data and should you want to make any changes, click on "BACK" button on the screen to make changes. Once you have submitted the data online, you may choose to "EDIT" the information. If you find that the data is correct, click "Upload Photograph & Signature". Please note that no change in the three name fields(Candidate's First Name, Father's / Husband's First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.
- Once you have submitted the data, 'Edit Profile' link will appear after you login to the website using your unique application no. and password. Please note that no change in the three name fields(Candidate's First Name, Father's / Husband's First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.
8) I have made an error in filling my first name / father's / husband's first name / last name / mother's first name / date of birth. What should I do?
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending a letter to the competent authority, MHT-CET, Mumbai. This letter should be submitted before declaration of results and should be accompanied by SSC marksheet.
9) How do I get login credential (i.e. Application No. and Password) for logging in?
During the process of online registration you will generate your own password. After submission of registration form, system will generate Application No. Candidates are advised to keep the application no. and password confidential till the end of the process. Password is very important for participating in the Online Process. Sharing of password can result in its misuse by somebody else, leading to even exclusion of genuine candidate from the online process.
10) If I forget my password that I have created during the process of registration, how to retrieve it?
To retrieve the forgotten password, system facilitates the following process: Click on Forgot Password. Candidate is required to enter details like MHT-CET Application No., Date of Birth and Mother's First Name as filled at the time of registration. The above data submitted by candidate will be validated with registered candidate's database. If the above entries match, only then the system will allow to create a new password.
11) When shall I receive the MHT-CET (B.Tech) Admit Card?
You can download your admit card from official website any time during April 25, - May 04.
12) Are there any restrictions on the file size for the photograph and signature?
Yes, the file size of the photograph should not be more than 50 KB and the signature file should also not be more than 50 KB.
13) When can I check & confirm my photo and signature before the admit card is generated?
On successfully registering for MHT-CET, you are required to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and the same is displayed on the Acknowledgement Form which will be available after you have made the payment at any of the SBI branch. Please note that full height photographs / portions cut from group photographs etc. will not be accepted and the application summarily rejected.
List of MHT-CET - B.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Pen & Paper|