Apr 01, 2016
May 15, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
UPES-EAT 2016 Important Instructions
UPES-EAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
UPES-EAT Application FAQ
1) What is the examination for? Who conducts it?
UPESEAT is an entrance examination for engineering courses in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun, Uttarakhand India. UPES is a private university and is well renowned for its research in energy and power sector.
2) What is/are the college/colleges covered under this examination?
UPES is a deemed university and conducts its own examinations, UPESEAT covers admissions in all departments of engineering in UPES, Dehradun.
3) How was UPES sponsored ?
UPES is sponsored by Hydrocarbons Education & Research Society (HERS) which is registered under the “Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860” (Registration No. S-41894 of 2002). HERS is a not-for-profit society promoted by a group of prominent professionals from the Industry.
4) How has the University been created? Does it belong to the Uttarakhand State Govt./MoPNG/Oil Companies ?
UPES has been created under an Act of Uttarakhand State Legislature notified vide Government of Uttarakhand Notification No. 830/Higher Education/2003-3(18)/2003 dated September 1, 2003. However, the Governor of Uttarakhand is the Visitor of the University and the Principal Secretary, Higher Education; Govt. of Uttarakhand is the “Representative” of the State Government on various Boards of the university.
5) Where are the forms available?
Forms are available online and at Enrollment offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Dehradun campus and booksellers.
6) How many exam centers are there for UPESEAT?
All over India, there are 41 exam centers.
7) Is application fee refundable?
Application form fee is not refundable.
8) Can we shift the pathway?
No. In some special case, it can be considered.
9) From when will the UPESEAT admit cards be available for download?
Admit cards will be available for download from Second week of May onwards from UPES website.
10) What is the eligibility for applying for UPES B.Tech programs?
Exam –Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and 12th PCM
Non-Exam – Board Merit –Minimum 80% in 10th, 12th and 12th PCM
Non – Exam – JEE main merit - Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and 12th PCM along with valid score of JEE mains.
List of UPES-EAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Both Online and Pen & Paper|