Oct 02, 2016
Jan 07, 2017
Jul 31, 2017
PESSAT MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
PES University is being conducted every year PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- You can also apply to the MBA courses on the basis of PESSAT/MAT/CAT/CMAT scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI).
- Once ,you clears the PESSAT exam and PI rounds, admission will be granted.
- First round of PESSAT counseling will be organized in June and second round of counseling will be organized in the month of July.
- You have to bring your PESSAT score card and all the compulsory documents related to educational qualification during the time of counseling .
- No other payment options are accepted. Please understand without the proper DDs, seat allocation will not be allowed.
- It is mandatory for you to be present at the prescribed reporting time. You will be granted an exception to allow your guardian/parent to represent only under unavoidable circumstances.
- In such a case, the guardian/parent should download the Authorization Letter and bring the duly filled form along with them for seat allocation.
- Originals + 3 Sets of Attested Photo copies should be provided in the above mentioned order.
- Without the Originals, the seat allocation WILL NOT be done.
- Please bring the PESSAT Hall Ticket & Rank Card. Print your Rank Card,
- Graduation Marks Card– Original,
- 10+2 Marks Card (PUC) – Original,
- 10th Marks Card (SSLC) – Original,
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate (if applicable),
- Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board) (if applicable),
- Passport & Stamp Size Photos 6 Copies each.