Mar 01, 2016
Apr 23, 2016
May 19, 2016
BEEE 2016 Important Instructions
BEEE Application FAQ
1) What is BEEE?
BEEE is Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam that is conducted by Bharath University, Chennai. It is Undergraduate type University level exam that the candidates have to qualify to get into various engineering courses offered by the University.
2) When is the application form issued for BEEE?
The application forms for BEEE are issued mostly in the month of January. And the submission dates end by the month of January.
3) Is BEEE conducted all over India?
BEEE is conducted in almost all the major cities of India.
4) What is the application fee for BEEE?
The application fee for BEEE is approx Rs 500/-.
5) What is the procedure for application for BEEE?
The candidate aspiring to take admission into Bharath University for Engineering courses need to fill the application form available in due time. The duly filled application form is to be sent to the University along with the application fee of Rs 500/-. The form may be filled in the following ways:
- Online: candidate may fill the form online, available on the official website of the university. The fee may also be paid online.
- Online with Demand Draft: candidate may fill the form online and need to download it. Then the payment may be made with a DD of Rs 500/- , drawn in favor of Bharath University, payable at Chennai.
- Direct: candidate may purchase the application form directly in person on payment of Rs 500/-.
6) What is the official address of Bharath University?
The official Address of the university is
# 173, Agharam Road,
Selaiyur, Chennai-600 073
7) How to apply for BEEE online?
The online application may be filled at university website .The registration may be done and payment may also be done online.
8) What is the contact number and email id for gathering information regarding BEEE?
The contact number of Bharath University is 91-44-2229 0742, 2229 0125. The email id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) When is the BEEE held?
BEEE is held during the month of January.
10) How can I confirm that my BEEE registration form is duly submitted?
- You will receive a unique ID after making payment and successful submission of registration form on your registered mail id. Those who submit offline registration form with demand draft will also receive the unique ID on their registered mail id.
11) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the third week of January (onwards). You will have to log onto the BEEE website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
12) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
List of BEEE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Both Online and Pen & Paper|