GITAM Admission Test (PGP)-M.Pharmacy (GAT (PGP)-M.Pharmacy - 2016)
Mar 13, 2016
Apr 11, 2016
Apr 19, 2016
May 16, 2016
GAT (PGP)-M.Pharmacy 2016 Important Instructions
GAT (PGP)-M.Pharmacy Application FAQ
1) What is GITAM?
GITAM was founded in 1980 by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi, a respected Parliamentarian and Philanthrophist. It was declared a Deemed to be University on 14th August, 2007, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956, by a joint committee comprising of UGC, MHRD, and AICTE. Today the GITAM University has the following Institutes and School:
- GITAM Institute of Technology
- GITAM Institute of Management
- GITAM Institute of Science
- GITAM School of International Business
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
- GITAM School Architecture
- School of Law
These Institutions are located on a sprawling 100 acre campus that overlooks the majestic Bay of Bengal. Set amidst verdant surroundings, resplendent with natural beauty, flanked by the majestic Rushikonda Hills, Visakhapatnam campus presents a picture-perfect setting for scholastic pursuits.
2) Are there any criteria for entry?
Yes. You should have to appear for GITAM Admission Test (GAT) and obtain a rank in that.
3) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
- Candidates can apply online.
- Applications can also be obtained by post from director-admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate's name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for Rs. 150/- drawn in favour of Gitam University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- The filled - in application along with demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favor of Gitam University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach Director-Admissions, Gitam University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045, Andhra Pradesh.
4) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
5) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
6) Does GITAM University have its own entrance test?
For all its programmes, merit list is prepared based on candidate’s performance in Group-discussion and scores secured in Admission test.
7) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
8) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their GITAM GAT Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
9) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
10) If I do not take my test, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. Your fees will not be refunded in case you do not appear for your test as per your scheduled location, date and time.
11) What are the permitted materials I can bring with me to the test centre?
None. You will not be permitted to bring any personal items to the test centre, including but not limited to wrist-watch, cellphones, calculators, etc.
List of GAT (PGP)-M.Pharmacy 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place