Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) (KMAT - 2016)
Jul 25, 2016
Sep 09, 2016
Sep 11, 2016
Sep 20, 2016
KMAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for KMAT 2016
Step 1: Take a DD of Rs. 1000/- favoring "KMAT 2016"
- DD should be payable at Bangalore
- DD can be taken at any Nationalized Bank.
Step 2: Register online
After taking Demand Draft (DD) go to www.kmatindia.com website and click on Apply now and fill all the details and click apply.
Step 3: After applying take a print out of filled application. Paste a recent Passport Size Photo and Sign where Signature space is provided.
Step 4: Make a photocopy of the Application Form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
Step 5: Make a Note of your “Application Number “ before you post
Step 6: Post / Courier the application along with the Original DD to the below mentioned Address.
The Secretary - KMAT
Seshadripuram First Grade College
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore :560064
Eligibility for KMAT 2016
Entry requirements into professional courses in Karnataka are strictly followed as per the UGC guidelines.
Bachelor's degree / Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering / Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate 45% for SC/ST candidate
KMAT 2016 Important Instructions
1. Bring the following documents while reporting to the Test Centre:
- Admit Card.
- Your latest coloured passport size photograph should be pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for.
- Photo identity as specified in the How to Register for KMAT.
- Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
2. Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronics gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
3. Occupy the seat allotted to you by verifying the SEAT NUMBER pasted on the desk and indicated in your Admit Card.
4. The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof.
5. The Test Booklet will be distributed just before the starting time of the Test. The candidate must ensure that the booklet is sealed. If the seal is found broken or tampered with, please bring this matter to the notice of the invigilator immediately.
6. The Test Invigilator will instruct you to open the seals of the Test Booklet and commence answering the test.
7. Check immediately that all the pages of the booklet are in order. In the rare event of the Test Booklet being defective, bring it to the notice of the invigilator immediately who will arrange for the replacement of Test Booklet if required Duration of the test is 120 minutes. The candidate may attempt any section in any order.
8. The candidate will not be allowed to leave the hall till the test is over and until the Invigilator has collectedthe answer OMR sheet and Question Booklet. The candidate will be allowed to leave the hall only after the answer OMR sheets and Question
9. Booklet of all the candidates in the hall have been collected and accounted for.
KMAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Government rules.
List of KMAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bagalkot||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Belgaum||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bellary||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bijapur||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Davangere||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Gulbarga||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Mysore||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Shimoga||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Tumkur||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Udupi||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Mangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Hubli||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place