Jul 25, 2017
Sep 09, 2017
Sep 10, 2017
Sep 20, 2017
KMAT 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for KMAT 2017
- Name : Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity : Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option - Non-Karnataka candidate.
- Choice of Test Centre : Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.
- Gender : Tick the appropriate gender.
- Applying for : Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
- Date of Birth : Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.
- Stream : Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree
- Address : Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.
Take a DD of Rs. 1000/- favoring "KMAT"
- DD should be payable at Bangalore
- DD can be taken at any Nationalized Bank.
Eligibility for KMAT 2017
KMAT 2017 Important Instructions
1. Bring the following documents while reporting to the Test Centre:
- Admit Card.
- Your latest coloured passport size photograph should be pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for.
- Photo identity as specified in the How to Register for KMAT.
- Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
2. Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronics gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
3. Occupy the seat allotted to you by verifying the SEAT NUMBER pasted on the desk and indicated in your Admit Card.
4. The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof.
5. The Test Booklet will be distributed just before the starting time of the Test. The candidate must ensure that the booklet is sealed. If the seal is found broken or tampered with, please bring this matter to the notice of the invigilator immediately.
6. The Test Invigilator will instruct you to open the seals of the Test Booklet and commence answering the test.
7. Check immediately that all the pages of the booklet are in order. In the rare event of the Test Booklet being defective, bring it to the notice of the invigilator immediately who will arrange for the replacement of Test Booklet if required Duration of the test is 120 minutes. The candidate may attempt any section in any order.
8. The candidate will not be allowed to leave the hall till the test is over and until the Invigilator has collectedthe answer OMR sheet and Question Booklet. The candidate will be allowed to leave the hall only after the answer OMR sheets and Question
9. Booklet of all the candidates in the hall have been collected and accounted for.
List of KMAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bagalkot||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Belgaum||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bellary||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bijapur||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Davangere||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Gulbarga||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Mysore||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Shimoga||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Tumkur||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Udupi||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Mangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Hubli||Pen & Paper|