Feb 01, 2017
Feb 22, 2017
Feb 26, 2017
Mar 06, 2017
UPES-MET 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative UPES-MET 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Feb 22, 2017|
|Test Date||Feb 26, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Feb 26, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Feb 25, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Feb 19, 2017|
|Test End Date||Feb 26, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Mar 06, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Feb 01, 2017|
How to Apply for UPES-MET 2017
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun,UPES-MET .
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
UPES-MET 2017 Relaxation Policy
For Uttrakhand Bonafide resident candidates:
- 15 % of the seats in all program will be reserved for resident of Uttrakhand subject to producing of "Sthai Niwas Praman Patra certificate".
- These Seats will be filled by separate merit list declared for Uttrakhand resident candidates.
- However in the event of the seats remaining unfilled by the stipulated date in the above mentioned category the same shall be treated as unreserved.
- Candidates applying under this category would be required to produce the original “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” during the day of admission failing which their candidature shall stand cancelled. Seats remaining unfilled by the stipulated date in this category shall be treated as unreserved
List of UPES-MET 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Nagpur||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
|Punjab||Ludhiana||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Kochi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Meerut||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|