Feb 01, 2017
Feb 22, 2017
Feb 26, 2017
Mar 06, 2017
UPES-MET 2017 - Counselling Updates
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is being conducted every year UPES-MET for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed information about Selection and counselling process.
Selection Procedure: -
- You will be shortlisted for allotting admission into UPES on the basis of your MAT 2016 (September/December), MAT 2017 (February/May), CMAT 2015, XAT 2016, CAT 2015, NMAT 2015, GMAT or UPES MET 2016 scores.
- Thereafter, if you shortlisted , you will be further required to participate in GD round and lastly the personal interaction round with the UPES admission faculty.
- The performance of you will be judged at every stage of selection and based on it, you will be given admission.
- The counseling for UPES MET will be held in three cities, which are Kolkata, New Delhi and Mumbai.
- UPES will conduct the counseling via two pathways –
- Non Examination ,
- Examination pathway.
For the counselling process,you are required to bring in your
- Score Card of Class 10, 12
- Graduation for document verification process.
- UPES also accepts CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/NMAT scores.
Non Examination Pathway –
- The Students who have appeared for the following national level examinations – CAT/ XAT /MAT/CMAT/NMAT and have the required percentile can directly attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The required percentiles for CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/NMAT are as follows:
- MAT / CMAT score of minimum 75 percentile
- CAT/ XAT score of minimum 70 percentile
- NMAT score of minimum 160
Examination Pathway –
- The Students who have failed to meet the required percentile in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ NMAT can apply via this pathway. The candidates are required to have a minimum score of 50% in Class 10, 12 and in Graduation.
- If you are applying via Examination pathway required to take the entrance test for UPES management programmes.