Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET - 2016)
Feb 29, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
AP LAWCET 2016 - Application Steps
AP LAWCET 2016 Important Instructions
1. Candidates who wish to apply for AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET-2016 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2. Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3. After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the "Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory.
HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY 4.Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below:-
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree - Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree.
- Date of Birth - Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate. - Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) - The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) - The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) - The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) - The Certificate issued by competent authority.
5. Other Information required for filling Online Application :-
- Recent passport size digital color photograph(size< 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET-2016 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
6. It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
7. You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam starts.
AP LAWCET 2016 Relaxation Policy
AP LAWCET Application FAQ
1) What is LAWCET ?
Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupati for taking admission to 3 years & 5 years Bachelor of Law (LL.B) programs for the academic year 2017.
2) How do I apply online for AP LAWCET ?
Candidates can apply online.
Application fee is:
- For AP LAWCET:Rs 450/-
- Application fee can be paid online or through debit/credit card.
3) What are the various modes of payment of registration fees for LAWCET ?
There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. The locations of AP Online Centers are given in the LAWCET website.
4) I did some mistake in filling the details in online application, then how to change?
You can contact the AP LAWCET Office or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact at Office Number- 08554-255055.
5) I have missed to take a print of my online application at the end of my application process. How will I get access to it?
You can take a copy by typing the Registration number and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket number and take a printout from the website by clicking “Print Your Filled In Application Form”.
6) Why have you gone for Online Application Form submission this year?
Online Application Form has many advantages. Completing an Online Application Form is easy and fast compared to the Printed Application Form and ICR/OMR sheet. The Online submission of the Application Form will reduce the whole processing time for a student such as standing in endless queues at Post Offices/ Banks / e-Seva / CSC to purchase Printed Application forms, take Demand Draft from bank, submission of completed Application form at the Regional Centers / LAWCET office. In addition to this, online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily. The objective is to gradually make LAWCET a paper-free similar to AIEEE, GATE with an objective to “SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT”.
7) How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the online application form?
On successful submission of the online application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number. Further, your “Filled in Online Application form” containing all the details uploaded from database and typed by you along with Registration number and Barcode will be displayed instantly.
8) What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.
9) Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (size < 30KB) and Signature (size < 15KB) as and when prompted by the system.
10) If I choose the Payment Gateway option, how do I submit the ONLINE Application form?
Before selecting the Debit / Credit card / Net Banking payment mode for Application and Registration fee, the candidate has to be ready with the required mandatory details. After payment, the ONLINE Application form will appear. Fill in all the mandatory details, read the declaration and SUBMIT.
11) Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, Not Necessary.
12) After completing the ONLINE application process and generating printable Application form, will I be able to login again to change my application data?
No, after completing all the steps up to “Filled in Application Form” generation in ONLINE application process, you can only take print of the application form and cannot modify the data.
13) What if I don’t have an Email-id?
Email-id is not a mandatory detail but desirable as you might be intimated regularly important information about APLAWCET-2015 from time to time.
14) What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory detail as your Transaction Id., Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your parents / guardian or close relatives / friends whom you can trust.
15) My Registration No. is lost, whom should I contact?
If your Registration No. is lost, click the “Forgot Registration Number” contact APLAWCET- office. For more details visit CONTACT US on the website.
16) I have pressed the Back / Refresh / ANY button during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, will that speed up my payment process?
Avoid using Back / Refresh / ANY other buttons during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, this will not only hamper the whole process but also your submission will be incomplete. Hence, you are advised to have patience during the Online Payment through Bank.
List of AP LAWCET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place