Feb 24, 2016
Apr 08, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 30, 2016
UPSEE 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for UPSEE 2016
Before a candidate starts filling the On-Line application Form, he/she must be ready with the following:
- A Valid Mobile number and Email ID.
- Scanned images of candidate’s recent passport sized photograph, signature and left thumb print. Candidates can check the format and size of the images given below on this page.
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Roll number of candidates in the intermediate examination
- Debit card/Credit card/Net banking details
Once ready with this, he/she may proce eed to following steps :-
- The On- -Line Application Form is self explannatory. You are required to fill up all l the personaal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mothher’s Name, Domicile of your parent, state from where you have passed or appearing in the qualifying examination,Communication details such as address, mobile phone number, email etc., Course Apply details such as qualifying examination detail, subjects in the qualifying examination etc. You are also required to choose paper as per eligibility, choice of city for examination centre etc during the filling of the online application form.
- Once you are satisfied with all the entries and want to submit the Application Form, click the “FINAL SUBMIT” Button. Please note that once you submit the application form by clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” Button, the On-Line Application Form is finally submitted and you will not be able to modify/change/edit the entries of your Application Form. Therefore, you are advised to click “FINAL SUBMIT” Button only.
- When you are completely satisfied with entries on the application form, part of which has been shown on the “Review Page”.
- Once Step 1 is complete, then you may proceed now with Step 2 for uploading of the scanned images.
- Upload a clear scanned image of his/her recent passport size color photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 100 KB. The photograph must be front facing to the camera in a manner that full face shows. The background should be either white or off-white and uncluttered.
- Upload a clear scanned image of his/her signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30 KB.
- Upload a clear scanned image of his/her left thumb impression (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30 KB
Payment of Examination Fee through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Netbanking and Downloading of “Confirmation Page”
|For Male / Transgender Candidates of
General/ OBC Category
|For SC/ST Category and Female Candidates of All the category|
- For making payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking, choose appropriate “Mode of Payment” and click the link “Proceed for Payment” to make the payment of examination fee.
- All VISA/Master cards are accepted. You should be ready with your Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking details. Please note that, in addition to the examination fee, bank may charge extra amount as service charge and/or taxes as applicable.
- After making payment, a payment Transaction Number is generated. You are required to note this Transaction Number for future correspondences.
- If the payment is successful, a link appears on the screen/page named “Download Confirmation Page”. You must download this “Confirmation Page” by clicking this link and save the “Conirmation Page” for record. You are also advised to take two copies of print-outs of this “Confirmation page” and keep them preserved for record and future communication. Now your application form is complete. You may log out.
- Please do not send the hard copy / soft copy / print-out of the Confirmation page or any other document to the University at this stage.
Highlights of UPSEE Application Form
- The UPTU application form was available only in online mode.
- All information provided has to be valid.
- The Aadhaar card number has to be entered in the application form otherwise the form will not be accepted.
- No hard copy of the confirmation page has to be sent to the University.
- Correction facility for UPSEE application form for registered applicants is now over.
- For assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up UPSEE online application form, candidate may contact at Toll Free Number 1800-180-0161 or send an email at email@example.com with subject line “Seeking Help”.
- If the transaction has failed and the amount is not refunded within five days, then the applicants will have to send an email consisting of their application number, transaction number and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scanned documents have to be uploaded properly.
- The UPTU/ UPSEE application form can be viewed by the applicants later also by logging in using the application number and password.
Eligibility for UPSEE 2016
For admission to first year of MBA in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
For admission to first year of B.Tech./ B.Pharm., candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Engineering Drawing and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
UPSEE 2016 Important Instructions
- Admit card will be available online on the official website to every candidate.Downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card.
- The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weight age, Name, Father's Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
- If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the official website or send an email to the mail address the helpdesk.
- A plea that a candidate failed to receive the information for appearing at the Examination will not be accepted as a ground for the refund of fee or any other redressal. UPSEE may withdraw the permission to appear in UPSEE granted by mistake to a candidate who is not eligible to appear at the UPSEE even if an Admit Card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the concerned Centre Superintendent at the Examination Centre.
- In the case of any reported correction, the final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from the website before the examination date.
- Since successful candidates are required to produce the Admit Card at the time of counseling and admission, it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.
UPSEE 2016 Relaxation Policy
- Vertical Reservation (Category):
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste of U.P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe of U.P.||02%|
|Other Backward Classes of U.P||27%|
- Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category):
|Sub-Category||Code||Maximum Percentage of Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||UPFF||02%|
|Sons / Daughters of defence personnel of U.P. either retired (superannuated) or killed / disabled in action or defence personnel posted in U.P./defence personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P.||UPAF||05%|
|Handicapped / Disabled of U.P||UPHC||03%|
|Girls of U.P.||UPGL||20%|
- The candidates can be given only one type of horizontal reservation out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. However, the girl candidates can also claim for any one of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC alongwith UPGL.
- Subsequent request for the change of category / sub category filled in Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The advantage of horizontal reservation in Armed force sub-category is available to sons/daughters of ‘defence personnel of U.P. either retired (Superannuated) or killed / disabled in action and the dependents settled in U.P.’ or ‘the defence personnel posted in U.P.’ on the date of Entrance Examination.
- The seats available under Fee Waiver scheme will be notified in respective category at the time of counselling.
- Please note that benefits of UPGL subcategory will automatically be given to all the Female candidates.
List of UPSEE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Meerut||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gorakhpur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Jhansi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Bareilly||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Mathura||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Moradabad||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Muzaffarnagar||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Pen & Paper|