Feb 15, 2017
May 14, 2017
May 30, 2017
IPU CET (BCA) 2017 - Counselling Updates
Admission to BCA programmes offered by the Indraprastha University will be done on the basis of IPU CET BCA.
- The first screening is done on the basis of IPU CET BCA exam cutoff that will be released after the announcement of result.
- Rank of the candidates who qualify the exam is declared by the University.
- Candidates are invited for the admission process and counselling depending on the number of BCA seats available in the university.
- Based on these ranks, the university will prepare a merit list. Seat allocation will be done on the basis of this merit list.
- For admission to the BCA programmes and division of seats, the university conducts online IPU CET BCA counselling.
- The IPU CET BCA counselling is carried out on the basis of merit list prepared by the university at the time of result announcement.
- Candidates who appeared for IPU CET BCA will have to register for the online counselling process.
- Once a candidate is allocated seats, he/she will have to secure the seat by getting the documents verified and paying the fee.
IPU CET (BCA) Counselling FAQ
1) Who is the final authority regarding reservation policy?
Final decision regarding reservation policy will be taken by the Government of NCT of Delhi and the same will be announced on the University website.
2) When will the online allotment process start for this year ?
The online schedule for registration, seat allotment and other details is available in University website .
3) Do I have to report to any counseling centre for registration or choice filling?
No. online registration and choice filling can be done from place of convenience(including from home) using internet.
4) What is the process of Online allotment of seat?
The detail of Online allotment of seat is available in the Admission Brochure. All the candidates who wish to seek admission through online process for the respective CET Codes for which Online Counselling is being held and should logon to website at the time of admission.
5) What is the Placement record of BCA student?
Some of the students seek assistance for placements while others go for higher studies. Our Campus placement has been good.
6) What are the criteria for reservation policy of University?
The reservation policy is uploaded in the Admission Brochure .
7) How many seats are reserved for Delhi & outside Delhi Students?
85% seats are for candidates belonging to Delhi region, whereas 15% of the seats are for outside Delhi region.