Jan 29, 2017
Apr 02, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
May 23, 2017
IPUCET MBA 2017 - Counselling Updates
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2016. The application form is available at the University website. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable, shall be available from January 30, 2016, onwards (unless specified otherwise).
Admission in the MBA programme is done through Common Entrance Test conducted by the university.
MBA CET by GGSIPU will be conducted for the following programmes:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Financial Markets)
- Master of Business Administration (International Business) MBA
- Master of Business Administration (Information Technology)
Eligibility Conditions for MBA (Sl No 1-3)
Any recognized Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Eligibility Conditions for Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) (Sl No 4)
B.E./B. Tech with minimum of 60% marks. OR M.Sc. (CS), M. Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (Electronics) with minimum of 60% marks. OR MCA with minimum of 60% marks.
Note the following
1. Admission Critera: All applicants must appear in the CET conducted (unless specified otherwise). The admissions would be based on the merit / rank in the CET.
2. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
3. For the purpose of percentage calculation in the qualifying degree, for the candidates who have completed their qualifying degree from GGSIPU, the Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) shall be taken as the percentage of marks.
Some portion of seats are reserved for the students belonging to the State of Delhi.