The Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) question papers of 2018 and previous years are available on this page. CEED is a national-level, computer-based exam, which is conducted every year by IIT Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The students who wish to take up Master's in Design and Ph.D Design programmes must take this exam in order to get admission in IITs such as IIT Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, etc.
The CEED 2019 is expected to take place during the third week of January. As part of their preparation for this exam, candidates can download the CEED question papers of 2016, 2017 and 2018 and start practicing for the exam.
Download CEED 2018 Question Paper
Download CEED 2017 Question Paper
Download CEED 2016 Question Paper (Rest of India)
Download CEED 2016 Question Paper (Chennai region)
How to Download Question Papers of CEED
- On this page, you will see links to access CEED question papers of 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Click on the link that you wish to access.
- As you click on the link of a particular year, the question paper of that particular year will open.
- Download the CEED question paper and start practicing.
Advantages of Solving CEED Question Papers
- Solving question papers of previous years is a great way to enhance candidates' understanding of the exam.
- Practicing with question papers helps candidates get an idea of the exam structure, marking scheme, and the type of questions that can be asked in the exam.
- Practicing regularly with the help of question papers can also help in improving candidates' time management skills.
- By solving previous years' question papers, the candidates will also be able to answer the trickiest questions within a short span of time in the actual exam.
- Another advantage of solving the question papers, again and again, is that the candidates will become confident about their preparation.
- Practicing with the help of question papers can also help the candidates in developing exam taking strategies.
Preparation Tips for CEED 2019
With just over four months to go for the exam, the candidates should start preparing now. Apart from being thorough with the exam pattern and syllabus, candidates should improve their test-taking skills by taking mock tests regularly and solving the previous years' questions papers.
Candidates may also go through the How to Prepare for CEED 2019 section and they may also refer to the list of Best Books for CEED 2019.