Jan 03, 2017
Feb 01, 2017
Feb 12, 2017
Feb 20, 2017
MICAT 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative MICAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Feb 01, 2017|
|Test Date||Feb 12, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Feb 12, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Feb 11, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Jan 31, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Feb 20, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jan 03, 2017|
MICAT Application News
Steps to apply for MICAT:
- In order to apply for MICAT students will have to fill the online registration form.
- Enter details asked in the form such as name, email ID, Mobile number and agree to the terms and conditions after reading carefully.
- Candidate will get an email on registering successfully after which he will be able to access the application form.
- Fill in the every single detail asked in the application form correctly such as the academic and personal details as well as work experience.
- Go through the application form once you are done filling the details and then submit it.
- After submitting proceed to make the payment for the application. Application fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Cards, internet banking and e-wallets.
How to Apply for MICAT 2017
Given below are the steps that have to be followed to apply online for the MICA Entrance exam:
Registration: Go to the MICA – official website. Click on “Register” Tab. Enter all the details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Password carefully. Once the candidates have completed the first step of MICAT Registration, they receive a mail containing the Login Details such as User ID and Password on his or her Email ID.
Filling up Application Form: The applicants have to enter the following details -Qualification Details, Personal Details, Employment Details, and average marks in the qualifying examination.Then, Click on the "Click here to Continue" link.
Payment of Application Fee:Candidates can pay the MICAT Application fee via Online /Cash (SBI only)/Demand Draft.
Click on “Online Payment” button, if a candidate wants to pay application fee using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Download and take a printout of Payment Receipt generated after successful payment of application fee. Click on the “Print” button.
Select “Payment through SBI Bank” option if a candidate wants to pay the application through cash at SBI Bank. Then, take a printout of the SBI Bank Challan. The MICA Challan copy is to be signed by an applicant and is to be sent at MICA collection centre.
The Demand Draft is to be drawn in favour of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad. To pay via this method, a candidate has to select the option “Payment as Demand Draft”. Download the payment advice and take its printout. A candidate has to send the payment advice to the MICA collection centre along with the DD.
The address of MICA collection centre is given below:
Ahmedabad – 380058
Tel: +91 2717 308250
Fax: +91 2717 308349
Print Registration Form: Check all the details in the Application Form, to do some correction click on “Edit Button” Then, click on “Submit Button”. Take a printout of MICAT Application Form.
MICAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules
List of MICAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|