Aug 17, 2016
Dec 20, 2016
Jan 08, 2017
Jan 31, 2017
How to Apply for XAT 2017
- Visit official website. click on Register, create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Click on the link and create your own password. (Next time you will be allowed to log in with this XAT ID and password).
- Select the Test City, write Name, upload photo and signature and save it.
- Select your Citizenship (Indian/ Foreign / NRI).
- If you are interested in applying for XLRI, select the programme of your choice
- Business Management (BM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- General Management Programme (GMP).
- Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programmes can skip this step.
- Fill preliminary information (Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father?s Name, Mother?s Name, Category and Phone Number etc.)
- Provide your mailing address and permanent address.
- Provide your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards.
- Provide details of work experience starting from the latest job. Candidates desirous of applying to GMP must have total experience of five years until March 31, 2017.
Select Mode of Payment: There are three possible modes of payment
- Mode 1
- Online Payment Gateway: -Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards (American Express Card is inadmissible)
- IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
- Mode 2
- Cash Payment: - Please take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
- Mode 3
- Demand Draft: -Please make a DD made from any Bank in favor of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
- Important: Applicant paying through Mode 2 & 3 should update the payment details on the registration page.
- Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1600/-(Rupees Sixteen Hundred only). Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- Print XAT Confirmation page, in future for all correspondence with XAT office, quote your XAT ID.
- Send Confirmation page and the Demand Draft to:
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
- The same must be sent within fifteen days from the issuance of DD.
- If you have made the payment other than DD you should not send the confirmation page.
Eligibility for XAT 2017
The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline. However, there is no minimum percentage requirement in graduation for XAT exam.
- Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2017, may also apply.
- For Indian candidates who wish to study in XLRI, it is mandatory to appear for XAT.
- The international candidates can apply to XLRI through GMAT score. However, the XLRI conducts XAT in Dubai and Kathmandu. The candidates residing in these cities have the option to appear for XAT.
Candidates may apply either through XAT 2017 or GMAT score (taken between December 01, 2014 and December 20, 2016).
Eligibility for XLRI Programmes:-
Human Resource Management (HRM): -Recognized Bachelor?s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2017, may also apply. All Indian candidates must have appeared for XAT 2017. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score( except Dubai and Kathmandu where in candidates have the option of appearing for XAT 2017).
Business Management (BM): -Recognized Bachelor?s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2017, may also apply. All Indian candidates must have appeared for XAT 2017. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score( except Dubai and Kathmandu where in candidates have the option of appearing for XAT 2017).
General Management Programme:- Recognized bachelor?s degree of minimum three years duration in India/abroad with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2017.
XAT 2017 Important Instructions
- The candidates must carry the admit card to the examination centre, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- All answers should be marked only on the (OMR) answer sheet. The candidates should use the margin in the test booklet for rough work. No other piece of paper is allowed
- The candidates should use only blue or black ball-point pen. They should not use gel pens or ink pens.
- Failure to follow instructions and examination norms will lead to disqualification.
- Do not open this test booklet until you are asked to do so.
- Fill in the information required on the answer sheet. Your test may not be evaluated if the required details are not entered in the answer sheet (OMR).
XAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
XAT reservation & seat reservation may vary from college to college because the number of seats is more than 25000.
List of XAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Uttar Pradesh||Greater Noida|