Aug 17, 2016
Dec 20, 2016
Jan 08, 2017
Jan 31, 2017
XAT 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative XAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Dec 20, 2016|
|Test Date||Jan 08, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jan 08, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Jan 07, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Nov 30, 2016|
|Test End Date||Jan 08, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jan 31, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Aug 17, 2016|
How to Apply for XAT 2017
- Visit the official website of XAT, click on Register, create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Click on the link and create your own password. (Next time you will be allowed to log in with this XAT ID and password).
- Select the test city, write the name, upload photo and signature and save it.
- Select your Citizenship (Indian/ Foreign / NRI)
- If you are interested in applying for XLRI, select the program of your choice Business Management (BM)/Human Resource Management (HRM)/General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programs can skip this step.
- Fill preliminary information (Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Category and Phone Number etc.)
- Provide your mailing address and permanent address.
- Provide your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards.
- Provide details of work experience starting from the latest job. Candidates desirous of applying to GMP must have total experience of five years.
- Select Mode of Payment: There are three possible modes of payment.
Online Payment Gateway:
- Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards
- (American Express Card is inadmissible)
- IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for an IDBI account holder)
- Please take a print out of the XAT Pay-in-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
- Please make a DD made from any Bank in favor of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
Important: Applicant paying through Mode 2 & 3 should update the payment details on the registration page.
- If you ar only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1600/- (Rupees Sixteen Hundred only). And if you are interested in pursuing a program from XLRI, you need to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each
- We suggest that you print the XAT Confirmation page, in future for all correspondence with XAT office. You can then just quote your XAT ID, for any query
Send confirmation page details and the Demand Draft to:
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
The same must be sent within fifteen days from the issuance of DD.
If you have made the payment other than DD you should not send the confirmation page
- Download the XAT e-Bulletin from the official website of XAT
- Download the XLRI e-Brochure from XLRI
- Download the Admit cards from the official website of XAT
- If you are applying through GMAT, you may do so by following the instructions given on the official website of XLRI, and click on for "Registration through GMAT" to proceed
XAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
XAT reservation & seat reservation may vary from college to college because the number of seats is more than 25000.
List of XAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Guwahati||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur||Pen & Paper|
|Goa||Goa||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Surat||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Vadodara||Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Cochin||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Trivandrum||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Nagpur||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Nashik||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Berhampur||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Cuttack||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Rourkela||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Sambalpur||Pen & Paper|
|Punjab||Amritsar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Udaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Tiruchirappalli||Pen & Paper|
|Tripura||Agartala||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Mangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Greater Noida||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|