Jan 29, 2017
Mar 19, 2017
Mar 25, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
TANCET 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for TANCET 2017
REGISTRATION FOR ENTRANCE TEST (Only through Online):-
- Candidates can register through online only by filling-up the application and uploading the same along with a good quality recently taken photograph.
ENTRANCE TEST FEE (Only through Online):-
- The Candidates have to pay ` 500/- (` 250/- for SC /SCA /ST candidates) towards the entrance test fee for any one of the programmes MBA .degree programmes.
- A candidate applying for more than one programme has to pay ` 500/- (` 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) for each additional programme through online only.
HALL TICKET AND MARK SHEET:-
- The Registration Number assigned in the Hall Ticket should be entered at the appropriate place in the admission application form to be filed with the respective admitting authority later.
- All the candidates shall download the hall tickets from the Anna University website.
Eligibility for TANCET 2017
TANCET 2017 Important Instructions
- The Question Book in each subject may have different versions.
- Each question book will have a unique serial number.
- The candidate must write and shade the question book serial number on the Answer sheet in the appropriate boxes and open box respectively.
- This is very important, as the evaluation will be based on what the candidates specified on the answer sheet.
- Any mistake committed in this regard may result in the answer sheet being evaluated against a different set of questions and the authorities will not be responsible.
- Hall Ticket should be produced at the time of Entrance Test and also at the time of Admission. If the hall ticket is lost after the test, a duplicate hall ticket can be obtained on payment of ` 100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025, indicating the Registration No. / Application No. and the name of the Examination Centre.
- Mark sheets shall be downloaded from the website by the candidates within 10 days from the date of publication of results of the entrance test. The mark sheet should be produced at the time of admission. If the mark sheet is lost, a duplicate mark sheet can be obtained on payment of ` 100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Payment for duplicate Hall Ticket/Mark Sheet should be made in the form of a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai, payable at Chennai.
TANCET 2017 Relaxation Policy
- 45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category.
TANCET Application FAQ
1) What is TANCET ?
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) has to be taken by students who want admission into Post graduate programmes (MBA, MCA & ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan) offered by Anna University and colleges affiliated to Anna University as well as to some other aided and unaided universities.
List of TANCET 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Dindigul||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Madurai||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Tiruchirappalli||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Vellore||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Villupuram||Pen & Paper|