Mar 01, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
May 07, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
AIMA UGAT BHM 2016 Important Instructions
AIMA UGAT BHM Application FAQ
1) What is UGAT?
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) has been designed and administered with an objective of supporting 10+2 students for admission to Bachelor Programs i.e., Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BBM, BHM, B.COM (E-Com), B.Sc. (IT), Bachelor of Foreign Trade, Bachelor of Information Technology and Management, etc. on behalf of Participating MIs.
2) When & how many times UGAT is conducted in a year? What is the minimum qualification?
UGAT is usually conducted once in a year on the Saturday following first Sunday in the month of MAY. The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Those who are appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
3) What is the mode of taking UGAT?
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test. For further clarification, see UGAT bulletin and AIMA website.
4) How to apply for UGAT?
Candidate can choose any one of the three modes to apply:
- Purchase the Bulletin with the Registration Form against cash payment of Rs. 500/- from listed Institutes or AIMA, New Delhi.
- Register online at official website with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs. 500/-. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at official website along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
5) What is the last date of submitting filled in UGAT Registration Form?
Last date for submission is mentioned in the UGAT bulletin and AIMA website. The last date also appears in the notification released by AIMA in various national & regional newspapers.
6) Do applicant has to buy the prospectus of the MI's opted by him/her?
For applying to MI's it is suggested that the prospectus of the MI's opted should be bought.
7) Is UGAT held all over the country?
UGAT is conducted in all major cities in the country. For further clarification, see UGAT bulletin and AIMA website.
8) Do we get a separate Admit Card for appearing in UGAT?
All provisionally registered candidates can download and take the print out their Admit Card from the AIMA website seven days prior to the test date. Specific Admit Card will be generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test. Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test. No separate special card is issued. Also, activation of a test centre depends upon the minimum no of registration.
9) Is there any difference between Computer Based Test and Paper Based Test?
Computer Based Test means the candidate sits in front of a computer and the questions are presented on the computer monitor and the candidate submits the answers through the use of keyboard or mouse. Each computer is connected to a server, which prepares the question set and delivers it to the candidate on the computer. This is unlike the Paper Based Test, which is generally offered on a single day to all candidates. Computer Based Test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and AIMA cannot take responsibility for the same. In traditional Paper Based Test, Candidate is supposed to bring Pen, HB-Pencils, Erasers and Sharper with him/her whereas the Question Paper & OMR Answer Sheet is provided at the Test Centre.
(NOTE – Candidate will NOT be allowed to carry any Electronic gadgets like mobiles, calculators, Bluetooth enabled devices etc. to the test centre. Violation of this Instruction may lead to cancellation of candidature besides additional legal action.)
List of AIMA UGAT BHM 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Both Online and Pen & Paper|