Dec 08, 2015
Apr 11, 2016
Apr 16, 2016
Apr 19, 2016
Christ University entrance exam-BHM 2016 Important Instructions
Christ University entrance exam-BHM Application FAQ
1) When will applications open for the academic year?
Applications open for BHM Session in December, all UG programmes each year.
2) Where will I find all relevant information pertaining to admissions?
Admission details such as programmes offered, application guidelines, admission process, eligibility, selection process, fee structure, important dates, application forms, syllabus, etc. are available under Related Links when on the programme of your choice or under the Admissions link on official website of Christ University.
3) Why do I need a unique ID?
The ID will enable the candidate to apply for more than one programme if necessary.
4) When I try to apply I always get the message ‘session expired’?
Please ensure that you are using a stand - alone system and not your smart phone/android. Also use Mozilla as your browser.
5) I am writing the Boards this summer, but the application states that I must enter class XII results. How can I apply?
- The application states that you may enter class XI marks which is conducted by your school/college and use your school roll number for ‘previous exam registration number’
- My University/Board provides only grades/CGPA
- All grades/CGPA must be converted into an equivalent score out of 100 without the use of decimals. The CBSE grade pint has to be converted into percentage by using the approved CBSE grade conversion formula.
6) Can I apply for more than one programme in the same application?
It is not possible to apply for more than one programme in the same application form. However, for certain programmes while filling the application 2nd and 3rd preference option will be available. The candidate may enter the preferences from the options available in the drop down. The candidate cannot manually enter her/his preferences on the application printout.
7) I always receive the message of ‘invalid phone number’ while filling the application.
It is advised not to use + while entering the country code for any number.
8) I paid the money for the application process but my status is showing as incomplete.
After payment if you do not receive the 8 digit application number, then your application process is incomplete and will go in for refund process. The refund will take about 15 days and must be checked with your bank.
9) How will I know if my application has reached the Office as I have to make travel arrangements?
All applications will be verified in the office against the photocopies submitted. Only after the verification is completed, the status of the application will be updated to ‘received’. This must be checked on online application status on the website Christ University. The official admit card to participate in the selection process will be uploaded only 5 days before the selection process. All travel arrangements must be made according to the date opted while filling the application/important date’s section provided for the programme on our website.
10) I want to apply for BHM ?
Applications are available online & Direct Mode in the Office of Admissions. Candidates may enter the data prior to the declaration of results and ‘save’ the information.
11) How do I know when my selection process is scheduled?
For all programmes that do not have an entrance test, the candidate will opt for the date from the list of offered dates while filling the application.
List of Christ University entrance exam-BHM 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|