Oct 01, 2015
Jan 27, 2016
Jan 31, 2016
Feb 05, 2016
CU MBA EE 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for CU MBA EE 2016
To fill in the application form, you must Log on to http://app.christuniversity.in/ :-
- Application registration fee of Rs 1200/- may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility.
- Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee”. Only once the payment is made, the application will be submitted online.
- Create a 16 digit unique login ID by entering email address, mobile number and date of birth.
- To fill the application form follow the instructions on the page under ‘Apply courses’.
- A valid email ID and mobile number for further communication (A System generated SMS and e-mail confirmation with the application number and date of birth entered into the Online Application will be sent to the provided e-mail ID and Mobile No).
- Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
Eligibility for CU MBA EE 2016
A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September - 2016 or December 2016 OR a composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2016 OR 70 percentile or above in the Common Management Admission test (CMAT 2016) OR 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission test 2016 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) OR 70 percentage or above in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2016
50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations. (Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the semesters / years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far). Students writing their final degree examinations during March-May 2016 are also eligible to apply. Minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process (Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules - Any documents that are pending to be submitted to Office of Admissions, Christ University, must be submitted on or before August 20, 2016. Failing to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying exam and admission will be terminated from Christ University).
Edn Qualification & Marks- And a pass in UG level with an aggregate of 50% marks orequivalent grade (Except PGDM)
CU MBA EE 2016 Important Instructions
- The Hall Tickets will be made available for downloading on the University website . The University will not send the hall tickets by post.
- The candidates are required to download the hall tickets and appear for the examination at the Centre opted for.
- Candidates will not be permitted to write the entrance exam at any other Centre except the Centre mentioned in the hall tickets downloaded.
- It may be noted that all those who apply may be issued Hall Tickets without verifying whether or not they satisfy the eligibility criterion for admission to a course.
- This will be examined at the time of final admission, if granted.Despite this caution, in case the candidates do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and still apply for the entrance examination, they will do so at their own risk and cost.
- Mere issue of Hall Ticket and allowing a candidate for entrance examination including interview/practical test and allowing a candidate to complete the admission which is provisional will not entitle a candidate for any claim on the provisional admission if she/he does not fulfill the required eligibility conditions for admission as prescribed in the Prospectus-cum-application formwhich will be verified at the time of admission.
- At any stage (during the pursuance of the course/programme if it is found that any candidate does not fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements, the provisional admission that was granted, shall be cancelled forthwith.
- Use of cell/mobile phones in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates will be required to produce the Hall Ticket at the time of the entrance examination/ interview/ practical test and completion of admission, if granted.
CU MBA EE 2016 Relaxation Policy
As Per Govt. Rules.
List of CU MBA EE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|