Mar 01, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
May 31, 2016
CUSAT CAT LLB 2016 Important Instructions
CUSAT CAT LLB 2016 Relaxation Policy
CUSAT CAT LLB Application FAQ
1) How do I do online registration for CUSAT LLB?
Please visit the official website for online option registration.
2) Which are the recommended browsers for applying online?
Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 10.0 or lower.
3) Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying online in a single sitting?
- You should create the login details ie user-id and password in one sitting. The password will be sent to you by email. In the second stage you should login using the login details received in your email and then change your password.
- Now in the next step you should re-login using the new password and fill the remaining part of the application in one sitting.
4) I forgot to note down my Registration number during the Candidate registration process. How can I get the Registration number?
Login to your home page. There you will get all details about your application.
5) I forgot my password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
Using the link ‘Forgot Your Password’ in online application, you can reset your password. User name, DOB, email-id, Security Question and answer to it should be provided for resetting the password.
6) Is it compulsory to have an Email-ID and Mobile number?
Yes, Email-ID and mobile number are mandatory for all candidates. Active Email-ID and mobile number of parents can also be used.
7) I am not able to upload the photo. What is the reason?
Photo to be uploaded should have the specified dimensions and size. Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB). Refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
8) How do I solve the problem that some unexpected data being shown in my online application? How to solve this?
If you are not using Firefox, shift the browser to it. Most of the time, problem will be solved by clearing the cache of the browser. For clearing the cache, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete keys from the browser and follow instructions therein.
9) How do I know whether my application is approved?
Click the 'Application Status' bar in your home page in the Application portal.
10) How shall I get the Admit Card for the Entrance Examination CUSAT LLB?
- The Admit Card should be downloaded from the official website Admit cards will not be issued to candidates whose application is rejected.
11) Can I change any data given in the application once the application is submitted.
No. You can verify all details given in the application (displayed in the preview page) before final submission.
List of CUSAT CAT LLB 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|