Mar 16, 2016
May 13, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2016 Relaxation Policy
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) Application FAQ
1) What is the name of the programme and its duration?
Name of the programme is “Integrated Programme in Management” and it is a five?year regular and full-time academic (residential) programme.
2) What is the application procedure?
- Candidates seeking admissions to the five-year IPM of IIM Indore have to appear in the IPM Aptitude Test which will be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
- Eligible candidates should submit their application online during the period Thursday, March 16, 2017 to Tuesday, April 18, 2017 and pay the online non? refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 1400 (Rupees Fourteen Hundred only for General and NC-OBC category) / Rs.700 (Rupees Seven Hundred only for SC, ST and PWD(DA) category).
- Candidates belonging to NC?OBC, SC, ST and PWD/DA categories need to produce valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category. No change in the category will be entertained after submitting the application.
3) What are the criteria for admission to the programme?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview. Any candidate who fails to appear in either Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) or Personal Interview or both shall not be considered for selection.
4) What is Written Ability Test (WAT)?
Written Ability Test (WAT) is administered only to those candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI). WAT is of 30 minutes duration and candidates are required to write an essay on the topic given for WAT. Essay will be assessed on the basis of candidate’s language ability, coherence and organisation, as well as the ideas and
5) When will the WAT be conducted?
WAT will be conducted on the date of Personal Interview (PI). Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Aptitude Test (AT) will have to appear for WAT and PI on the date mentioned in the communication sent to them.
6) Can International Applicants Apply for this Programme?
Yes International Applicants may apply for this Programme through SAT.
7) What is the definition of International Applicants?
- Definition of International Applicants Candidates such as i) Persons who are permanent citizens of a country other than India and residing outside India and ii) Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) who are not in India during Aptitude Test shall be considered as 'International Applicants'. To qualify as an NRI, a candidate should be an Indian passport holder who expects to live or study outside India for at least 12 months between January 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- The candidates seeking admission as an NRI should produce with the application the certificate(s) from the Indian Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of the country where the candidate stayed from January 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017 clearly stating the duration of stay.
List of IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|