Mar 01, 2017
Apr 30, 2017
May 07, 2017
May 29, 2017
JAT 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for JAT 2017
This application must be submitted with an Online Payment or Demand Draft of INR 3000 /- (Indian Rupees Three Thousand Only) in favour of O.P. Jindal Global University payable at Sonipat.
Eligibility for JAT 2017
A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination or equivalent.
Marks- minimum of 60% aggregate marks
JAT 2017 Important Instructions
1) On Successful registration, Your Application Number will be flashed on the screen. The candidates should note down the Application Number as same will be reqiured for future communication.
2) The candidate can deposit the Entrance Test Fee either Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or Demand Draft(DD) in the any branch of the designated bank.For applicants submitting details on the Demand Draft, the completed form printout along with the Demand Draft must be sent to JGBS Admissions Office.
3) After submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to take printout of application form (it will be also mailed to the applicant's registered email address).
4) For applicants submitting details on the Demand Draft, the completed form printout along with the Demand Draft must be sent to JGBS Admissions Office.
5) You can check the status of your application on our website.
List of JAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|