St. Xavier's Entrance Exam (St. Xavier's Entrance Exam - 2016)
May 10, 2016
Jun 08, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam 2016 Important Instructions
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam 2016 Relaxation Policy
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam Application FAQ
1) Are there any criteria for entry?
Yes,The mode of selection will be on the basis of the following weightage:-
- Qualifying Examination (10+2 course) (WBHS / ISC / CBSE / State Boards etc.) 50%
- Entrance Examination 50%.
2) How should I apply for Admissions to St. Xavier's College?
Students Can Apply Online only after the Publication of their respective Board/Council (10+2) Results.
3) If I need information about admission details of all the procedures for applying to St. Xavier's College programmes, whom should I contact?
You can call the counseling cell of St. Xavier's College (2255-1216),St. Xavier's College also keeps advertising in all leading newspapers from time to time regarding admission to its varied programmes.You can visit also visit the website for updates.
4) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from First week of June(onwards) . You will have to log onto the St.Xavier website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
5) I have already completed one year of degree course? But now wish to join your College? Does St. Xavier's College has any provisions to accept transfer students?
Yes. If the student is eligible and fulfils the basic criteria, he / she may be given admission through the Lateral Entry Scheme.
6) I have forgotten my password that I had given during registration. What should I do?
You can retrieve your password using the ‘Oops! I forgot my password’ link provided on the login page. This password can be retrieved maximum twice.
7) How do I contact the College?
Address:- St. Xavier's College
30 Mother Teresa Sarani
Kolkata - 700016
8) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the college, candidates are advised to take print outs of their St. Xavier's College Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
9) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
10) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
11) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
12) Is it absolutely necessary to register with an email id if one opts for online application?
YES. The email containing link to confirm your email-ID will only be sent to the registered email id. You should therefore use your personal email-id.
List of St. Xavier's Entrance Exam 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place