Apr 01, 2017
Apr 18, 2017
Jun 01, 2017
How to Apply for U-PAT 2017
Application form Online / by sending Demand Draft / by Cash.
Online Application Process:
- Go to the official website of universtiy to apply online.
- Fill up all the necessary qualification and personal details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, Scanned signature in required .jpeg format.
- Online Application form fees is Rs.1850/-.
- Application fees can be paid through Online by Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking and then submit the form.
- After completing the submission process successfully, you must take a print-out of the completed application form or you will get an online application number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
Application form by sending Demand Draft / by Cash.
- By Demand Draft :
- Candidates can purchase the UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft of Rs.1,850 in favour of "UPES Fee Account", payable at Dehradun/New Delhi to “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, “Enrollments Office, UPES, 210, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020.”
- By Cash :
- Candidates can purchase UPES Prospectus & Application on a cash payment of Rs.1,750 from admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh / Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
Note that your application will be activated only after you have completed the application form with all the requested details and paid the application fee as well. The UPES prospectus will be dispatched by us to the address that you have filled up in the Application Form.
Eligibility for U-PAT 2017
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) with Mathematics or Statistics or Business Mathematics as compulsory Subject in class XII.
U-PAT 2017 Important Instructions
- On the basis of information in the Application form, admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University website .
- Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly.
- The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed (duly attested) in the space provided will have to be produced at the allotted test center.
- Candidates without the admit card or card without the photograph will NOT be permitted to take the test.
U-PAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
For Uttrakhand bona fide resident candidates: 15% of the seats in all programs will be reserved for residents of Uttrakhand subject to production of “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate) issued by the competent authority of Uttarakhand State. These seats will get allotted strictly based on the merit positions secured in this category, provided the candidate has declared his intent to opt under this category at the time of applying for admission.
Candidates applying under this category would be required to produce the original “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” during the day of admission failing which their candidature shall stand canceled. Seats remaining unfilled by the stipulated date in this category shall be treated as unreserved.
U-PAT Application FAQ
1) What is the examination for? Who conducts it?
UPES PAT is an entrance examination for engineering courses in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun, Uttarakhand India. UPES is a private university and is well renowned for its research in energy and power sector.
2) How was UPES sponsored ?
UPES is sponsored by Hydrocarbons Education & Research Society (HERS) which is registered under the “Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860” (Registration No. S-41894 of 2002). HERS is a not-for-profit society promoted by a group of prominent professionals from the Industry.
3) How has the University been created? Does it belong to the Uttarakhand State Govt./MoPNG/Oil Companies ?
UPES has been created under an Act of Uttarakhand State Legislature notified vide Government of Uttarakhand Notification No. 830/Higher Education/2003-3(18)/2003 dated September 1, 2003. However, the Governor of Uttarakhand is the Visitor of the University and the Principal Secretary, Higher Education; Govt. of Uttarakhand is the “Representative” of the State Government on various Boards of the university.
4) Where are the forms available?
Forms are available online and at Enrollment offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Dehradun campus and booksellers.
5) .How many exam centers are there for U- PAT?
All over India, there are 41 exam centers.
6) Is application fee refundable?
Application form fee is not refundable.
7) Can we shift the pathway?
No. In some special case, it can be considered.
8) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
9) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
10) Can I change exam centre mentioned in my admit card?
No, the exam centre cannot be changed.
11) I have lost my admit card and the window to download it has closed. From where can I download it now?
Once the portal to download it is closed, candidates will not be able to avail it.
List of U-PAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|