Apr 01, 2017
Apr 18, 2017
Jun 01, 2017
U-PAT 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative U-PAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Apr 18, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Apr 18, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Apr 12, 2017|
|Test End Date||Apr 19, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jun 01, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Apr 01, 2017|
How to Apply for U-PAT 2017
You can purchase the UPES Prospectus & Application form Online / by sending Demand Draft / by Cash.
Please follow the instructions given below to complete your Online Application Process:-
- Online form submission facility is applicable only to those candidates who wish to apply and pay online by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Please do not submit your application until you have entered required details in all the information fields of the application form.
- If you have a scanned passport size photograph, you can upload the photograph while applying online.
- While, applying online, do not use the 'Back' button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
- After completing the submission process successfully, you must take a print-out of the completed application form for your reference.
- On successful submission of your online application form, you will get an online application number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
Mode of Payments:-
- By Demand Draft :
- Candidates can purchase the UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft of Rs.1,850 in favour of "UPES Fee Account", payable at New Delhi to “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, “Enrollments Office, UPES, 210, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020.”
- By Cash :
- Candidates can purchase UPES Prospectus & Application on a cash payment of Rs.1,750 from admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh / Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
- By Online :
- Candidates can apply for UPES Prospectus & Application Online for Rs.1850/.
Please note that your application will be activated only after you have completed the application form with all the requested details and paid the application fee as well. The UPES prospectus will be dispatched by us to the address that you have filled up in the Application Form.
U-PAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
For Uttrakhand bona fide resident candidates: 15% of the seats in all programs will be reserved for residents of Uttrakhand subject to production of “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate) issued by the competent authority of Uttarakhand State. These seats will get allotted strictly based on the merit positions secured in this category, provided the candidate has declared his intent to opt under this category at the time of applying for admission.
Candidates applying under this category would be required to produce the original “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” during the day of admission failing which their candidature shall stand canceled. Seats remaining unfilled by the stipulated date in this category shall be treated as unreserved.
List of U-PAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|