VMU AICEE (MBA) (VMU EEE-VMU CEE - 2017)
Apr 01, 2017
May 01, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 16, 2017
How to Apply for VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2017
There are three ways of procuring application material for admission to any announced program:
- In Person: By directly remitting the cost of the application material in cash or demand draft at the notified sale counter(s).
- By Post: By sending request with demand draft which should include notified extra amount covering postage.
- On-line: By downloading the application form along with instructions on the relevant pages of the website and printing it out. When the option (3) is used the prescribed cost of application will have to be remitted through a demand draft, along with the completed application.
- The application material can be obtained in person or by post from the addresses:
Vinayaka Missions University
- Those who want to use the option(3) for obtaining the application form, (namely, downloading), may kindly 'view' under relevant 'faculty', 'program' and 'course' above.
- The filled in application forms complete with attested photos signed declarations, required enclosures etc shall be submitted in person or by post, so as to be received by the addressee within the stipulated deadline.
- The filled in application must be sent to
Vinayaka Missions University
Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor
Salem - 636 308, Tamil Nadu. Ph: 0427 - 3987000
Eligibility for VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2017
- Educational qualification
- A pass in any recognized Bachelor's Degree pro gramme. Candidates appearing for Final Examination can also apply.
- Age- N/A
- Marks- minimum qualification is Bachelor's Degree
VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2017 Important Instructions
- Fill in each column in your own handwriting.
- Place a tick mark ( ) wherever necessary. Strike off the portion(s) not applicable when alternatives are stated.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Do not enclose any original certificates.
- Ensure all information furnished in the application are clear and correct, failing which the application/admission may be canceled.
- MERE ADMISSION TO THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DOES NOT CONFER ON THE CANDIDATE ANY RIGHT OF ADMISSION TO THE COURSE OF STUDY APPLIED FOR.
- Candidates should report at the examination hall, at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of starting of the examination with Hall Ticket, pen, pencil and eraser.
- Hall Ticket should be produced at the time of entrance examination without fail.
- No candidate shall be allowed to write the entrance examination without the Hall Ticket. Those issued with provisional Hall Tickets must get them regularized as directed, before the examination. Candidates shall not carry any bits of paper or other incriminating materials, including calculators and mobile phones, inside the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination hall till completion of the first one-hour duration.
- Candidates found misbehaving or using unfair means or resorting to impersonation, will have their candidature canceled and will be liable to be debarred from taking Entrance Examinations of this University any fur there.
- The OMR answer sheet of the candidate should be handed over to the Hall Superintendent along with the question booklet. If any candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature shall be canceled.
- University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit.
List of VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place