Dec 27, 2015
Apr 01, 2016
May 15, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
WBJEE 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative WBJEE 2016 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Apr 01, 2016|
|Test Date||May 15, 2016|
|Admit Card End Date||May 15, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Feb 28, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Jun 12, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Dec 27, 2015|
How to Apply for WBJEE 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations.
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee through "Bank challan" by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
WBJEE 2016 Relaxation Policy
Reservation policy- The Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes candidates DOMICILED only in the State of West Bengal are eligible for admission to the aforesaid reserved seats through WBJEEM. The certificates for SC/ST candidates are to be issued by the any of the following competent authorities viz. For OBC candidates, the competent authority for issuing certificates will be put up on the website (www.wbjeeb.nic.in) as soon as the relevant Government Order is issued.
List of WBJEE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|West Bengal||Howrah||Pen & Paper|