Dec 27, 2015
Apr 01, 2016
May 15, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
WBJEE B.Tech 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for WBJEE B.Tech 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations.
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee through "Bank challan" by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
Eligibility for WBJEE B.Tech 2016
After examination or admission, or during any stage thereof, if it is found on scrutiny that an applicant is under age or otherwise ineligible, his/her application for admission will be cancelled outright even if he/she appeared in WBJEE-2015 and secured a position in the merit list. Permission to appear in WBJEE-2016 or securing a rank in the merit list on the basis of the performance in the said examination does not constitute a right/ guarantee in favour of the candidate for his/her admission to any engg/tech, pharmacy, architecture, medical or dental course unless he/she has fulfilled all the prescribed requirements as specified below.
Age- a) Engineering / Technology (other than Marine Engineering), Pharmacy and Architecture Courses:
Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31.12.2016. There is no upper age limit.
b) Marine Engineering course:
Candidates must be at least 17 years of age or above as on 31.12.2016 and must not be above 24 years of age as on 31.07.2016; as per guidelines of appropriate authority.
Marks- Varies from college to college.
Reservation policy- The Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes candidates DOMICILED only in the State of West Bengal are eligible for admission to the aforesaid reserved seats through WBJEEM-2016. The certificates for SC/ST candidates are to be issued by the any of the following competent authorities viz.
For OBC candidates, the competent authority for issuing certificates will be put up on the website (www.wbjeeb.nic.in) as soon as the relevant Government Order is issued.
WBJEE B.Tech 2016 Important Instructions
1. Bring the following documents while reporting to the Test Centre:
- Admit Card.
- Your latest coloured passport size photograph should be pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for.
- Photo identity as specified in the How to Register for WBJEE ‘C’ point
- Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
2. Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronics gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
3. Occupy the seat allotted to you by verifying the SEAT NUMBER pasted on the desk and indicated in your Admit Card.
4. The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof.
5. The Test Booklet will be distributed just before the starting time of the Test. The candidate must ensure that the booklet is sealed. If the seal is found broken or tampered with, please bring this matter to the notice of the invigilator immediately.
6. The Test Invigilator will instruct you to open the seals of the Test Booklet and commence answering the test.
7. Check immediately that all the pages of the booklet are in order. In the rare event of the Test Booklet being defective, bring it to the notice of the invigilator immediately who will arrange for the replacement of Test Booklet if required Duration of the test is 120 minutes, i.e. from 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs. The candidate may attempt any section in any order.
8. The candidate will not be allowed to leave the hall till the test is over and until the Invigilator has collected the answer OMR sheet and Question Booklet. The candidate will be allowed to leave the hall only after the answer OMR sheets and Question
9. Booklet of all the candidates in the hall have been collected and accounted for.
WBJEE B.Tech 2016 Relaxation Policy
Reservation policy- The Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes candidates DOMICILED only in the State of West Bengal are eligible for admission to the aforesaid reserved seats through WBJEEM. The certificates for SC/ST candidates are to be issued by the any of the following competent authorities viz. For OBC candidates, the competent authority for issuing certificates will be put up on the website (www.wbjeeb.nic.in) as soon as the relevant Government Order is issued.
List of WBJEE B.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|West Bengal||Howrah||Pen & Paper|