Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
WBJEE Counselling 2022 - Following the announcement of the results, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will begin WBJEE 2022 counselling. The dates for WBJEE Counselling 2022 are yet to be announced. Complete details related to the WBJEE counselling schedule 2022 will be notified shortly on the official website wbjee.nic.in by the exam conducting authority. Candidates who qualify the WBJEE 2022 exam must complete registration to participate in WBJEE 2022 counselling.
Applicants will be able to finish the choice filling process along with the WBJEE counselling registration 2022. The WBJEE examauthority will reveal the WBJEE 2022 seat allotment result individually for each round when the choice filling phase is completed. Registration, filling out selections, and paying the counselling fee are all part of the WBJEE counselling process in 2022. WBJEE counselling will be held three times in 2022, according to the officials. Candidates who have qualified for JEE Main will be permitted to participate in WBJEE 2022 counselling. Seats will be assigned based on the candidates' WBJEE 2022 scores and chosen preferences and seat availability.
also check: WBJEE 2022 Physics Topic wise weightage
WBJEE Counselling Dates 2022
The WBJEE 2022 counselling dates are yet to announced, since the exams have commenced on April 30, 2022. Candidates need to check the counselling dates of WBJEE 2022 have been stated below:
WBJEE 2022 counselling registration dates
WBJEE 2022 seat allotment results - Round 1
Payment of seat acceptance fee
To be announced
WBJEE 2022 result 2 seat allotment results
To be announced
Payment of seat acceptance fee - Round 2
To be announced
Opting for mop up round, payment of mop up round, choice filling
To be announced
Mop up round seat allotment results
To be announced
Payment of seat acceptance fee - Round 3
To be announced
Counselling for WBJEE 2022: Rules and Guidelines (Seats for JEE Main and Architecture)
The rules and regulations for the eligible candidates that has to be followed for WBJEE 2022 counselling have been discussed below and Candidates are advised to take a look at the same:
- WBJEE 2022 counselling for JEE Main and architecture seats will be conducted as a consolidated online procedure by the authorities.
- Only the courses listed in the seat matrix provided by the authorities will be offered in WBJEE counselling 2022.
- Candidates who fulfil the qualifying requirements and have a WBJEE 2022 or JEE Main rank are eligible to register for counselling.
- In the year 2022, there will be three rounds of WBJEE counselling: allocation, up-gradation, and mop-up.
- For applicants with JEE Main 2022 ranks, the registration cost is Rs 500, while for candidates with WBJEE ranks, the charge is Rs 300.
Also check: WBJEE 2022 Chemistry topic wise weighatge
WBJEE Counseling 2022 Process
Candidates must be familiar with the WBJEE 2022 counselling procedure in order to understand how to participate in it. Candidates who are familiar with the WBJEE 2022 counselling process will be able to breeze through the process with no problems.
Step 1: WBJEE Registration
To begin, aspirants must visit the official website wbjeeb.nic.in to register for the WBJEE counselling 2022. Candidates must ensure that all of the information provided is valid before submitting it as it cannot be changed after it has been submitted. It should be noted that there is only one registration period for all rounds of allotment. Candidates can complete the registration process by following the steps below:
- Visit the official WBJEE 2022 counselling website
- To register for WBJEE 2022 counselling, go to the WBJEE 2022 counselling registration page
- Candidates must select "New Candidate Registration" from the drop-down menu. Candidates will have the option of registering through WBJEE, JEE Main, or both
- Candidates who choose to register through WBJEE 2022 must enter their application number, roll number, name, and date of birth
- Candidates of JEE Main 2022 must also submit their application number, roll number, name, and date of birth
- The candidate can enter the information of both examinations if both channels have been selected
- Finally, click the Submit button.
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Charge
After registering, aspirants must pay the WBJEE counselling fee of Rs. 300. Candidates will be able to pay the charge using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account. It is important to know that the counselling cost is non-refundable.
Step 3: Filling and Locking of Choices
For WBJEE seat allotment, registered applicants must fill out an online form with their college and course preferences. The options must be chosen in the order of preference. Before the given final date, the selected options must be edited and locked.If applicants are unable to lock their choices before the deadline, the system will lock the most recently stored options. It is necessary to take a printout of the completed options for future reference.
Step 4 - Seat Allotment
The authorities will assign seats to registered candidates through online, centralised WBJEE counselling 2022, based on their merit, stated preferences, and seat availability. The authorities will perform three rounds of seat allotment. After logging in their credentials, candidates will be able to check their allotment status. Candidates will not get individual allocation letters. Candidates must pay the seat acceptance fee either online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline to get the online seat allocation letter (e-challan of Allahabad Bank). WBJEE 2022 counselling has a seat acceptance fee of Rs 5000.
Step 5: Document Verification
Candidates who have been assigned seats through WBJEE counselling 2022 must attend their designated reporting centres and have their documents checked. Candidates are also responsible for paying the requisite fee. For verification purposes, The candidates will have to upload the following documents in PDF format at the time of registration for WBJEE counselling 2022. The candidates must note that the registration will not be accepted without uploading the following documents.
- WBJEE 2022 report card or rank card
- Provisional allotment letter for WBJEE 2022
- WBJEE 2022 confirmation page
- For name and age verification, use the admit card or certificate from the 10th standard (or equivalent) examination
- For English subject mark verification, use a 10th standard (or similar) mark sheet
- Caste certificate (for applicants from SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B)
- Physically challenged certificate for applicants in the PwD category
- Certificate of Income (if applicable)
- Certificate of residence (if applicable)
- Result of JEE Main 2022 (if applicable)
Step 6: Report to Your Allotted Institute
Finally, the candidates must report to the institute to which they have been assigned for confirmation of admission. They must also provide their provisional allocation letter to their particular institute. Candidates will be required to provide both original and photocopies of their documents.
What After WBJEE 2022 Document Verification Process?
After uploading the documents, the candidates are not required to visit the Common Service Centre or Facilitation Centre. The verification of certificates will be done digitally through Virtual Facilitation Centres. The candidates can check the status of certificate verification through the official website. The candidates will have to log in to check the same. If the verification status is failed, the candidates will have to re-upload the certificates.
Quick Links for WBJEE Counselling:
|WBJEE 2022 exam day guidelines||What is a good score and rank in WBJEE 2022?||How to obtain a domicile certificate for WBJEE 2022?|
|10 Best Institute under WBJEE|
|WBJEE 2022 Choice Filling||WBJEE 2022 question paper (PDF)|
For the latest WBJEE news 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.