Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 2 years, 1 month ago

12 th board exam form

Hi my daughter studies in cvm home science school in 12 in HK group, but due to our moharram and family genuine reason she could not attend school for filling her board exam form. Now is there any option that she can get chance to fill it so she can save her year please anyone can help. Bcoz if not she will drop her studies.
Tags: Commerce & Banking
Akansha Sirohi
Answer written 2 years, 1 month ago
CollegeDekho Expert

All the formalities and decisions related to the board exam including the form filling are the discretion of the school or the affiliated board itself. Other than them there is no authority who can facilitate board exam form filling once the dates have passed.

However, in genuine cases and emergency situations the schools can take the case forward and accept late forms. You will have to talk to the school authorities and explain them your situation. If there is a need, you can also contact the board and tell them your problem. They will listen to your case as a student's career is at stake and there is a good chance that your daughter will be allowed to fill the form and appear for the exams.

All the best!

1 Answer
1 Expert