Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

12th Improvement : I had passed my 12th last year(2016) and appeared for improvement this year(2017) but couldn't do well due to medical hiw can I improve my 12th?(cbse student) ...plz help

- AdminUpdated On July 17, 2017 11:56 AM

Dear student,

What do you wish to pursue? Are you inclined towards a specific field of study? Which subjects did you have in class 12th?

Please give us some more background and your future interests so that we can give you alternate options that do not let you waste another year.

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on July 17, 2017 11:56 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0