Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 11 months ago

About MBBS

What I want to do to join your college My neet mark 115., caste DNC/OBC
Tags: Medical
Anjani Chaand Answer written 1 year, 11 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

We are an education portal that helps students with details related to colleges, courses, fees, placements, entrance exams etc.

Which college are you referring to for MBBS admission?

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

Admin Answer written 1 year, 11 months ago
Student / Alumni
Hii sir
2 Answers
1 Student
1 Expert