Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

About paying fees : Shall I pay my fees from Canada to college through my uncle

- AdminUpdated On October 04, 2017 02:29 PM

Dear student,

It depends on which stage of application you are in. You will have to provide proof of funds and accordingly pay.

We suggest you connect with the respective college directly and clear this doubt.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on October 04, 2017 02:29 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0