Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 9 months ago


Sir i have done llab 1 year from jnvu jodhpur now want admission in llb second year at ahemdabad college so can i get admission
Tags: Law
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 9 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Which college are you currently enrolled in? Where do you want to take a transfer? Generally, if you are changing the college within the same university then all you will require is a NOC from the present college. However, if you have to change the university then you may have to drop and start the course all over again. Please provide us more inputs so that we can help you accordingly.

1 Answer
1 Expert