Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Admission in West Bengal : I scored 75 marks in wbjee. I want CS branch in West Bengal. Which collage is best for me

- AdminUpdated On May 28, 2017 05:45 PM

Dear student,

If you are looking for a govt. college to study CS in WB, then you may look at Jadavpur University, Purulia Govt. Engineering College, Cochbehar Govt. Engineering College & Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Behrampur. 

We have forwarded your request to our counsellors. They will evaluate and get back soon. 

Meanwhile, you can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on May 28, 2017 05:45 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0