Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 3 months ago

Admission query

I want get admission in b pharm but didn't give mh-cet exam can i get admission without it? And also I have drop 1 year after my 12th please reply me fast
Tags: Pharmacy
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You can’t get admission under state quota without the MH-CET score. However, you are eligible to get admission under management quota. There will be no problem even though you had a gap of one year. The minimum percentage required in Class 12 for the admission to B.Pharma course under management quota is at least 55% marks. Click on the links below for additional details. You will have to contact the respective colleges for the availability of management quota seats.

Pharmacy Courses, Entrance Exams, Salary and Career Scope

B.Pharma Colleges in Maharashtra                     

You can also fill Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance.

1 Answer
1 Expert