Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years ago with physical education subject

I would like to ask can i do with taking physical education in replace of chemistry
Tags: Science
Anjani Chaand Answer written 1 year, 11 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Depending on which colleges or universities you are targeting and in which stream you wish to take up in B.Sc, the possibility of your query can be determined. While some colleges make it mandatory to have studied all science subjects in order to do B.Sc, there are others that consider the best of 4 subjects.

Please give us some more inputs with respect to the same, so that we can help you better.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

1 Answer
1 Expert