Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 2 years ago

M. Tech Colleges in India for Food Technology

I m doing B. Tech final year from agriculture engineering. After completion of B. Tech, what are the names of colleges where I can appear for M. Tech in Food Technology?
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 2 years ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student, 

Basis B. Tech in Agricultural Engineering, you can apply for M. Tech in Agricultural & Food Engineering and M. Tech in Food Processing Technology.

There are many colleges in India offering M. Tech in Agriculture & Food Technology. You can make a choice basis location, fee, college affiliation, government or private college and placement structure etc. You should make a choice basis the above factors. 

Some colleges the can suggest include:

1 Answer
1 Expert