Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 4 months ago

Diploma petrochemical

I have completed B. Sc Chemistry. So, I am interested to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in your college. so, plz give me right information regarding all after What should I do? And which entrance exam is important for diploma petrochemical engineering?
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 1 year, 4 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Since you have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry, you are eligible for B.Tech or B.E in Petroleum Engineering trough Lateral Entry exam.

The eligibility criteria for the Lateral Entry exam:

  • Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks
  • Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks

Some of the top notch institutes offering Petroleum Engineering course include: 

  • University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun 
  • Rajiv Gandhi University of Petrochemical Studies, Uttar Pradesh 
  • B.R Ambedkar Technological University
  • University of Petroleum studies
  • Dr. Harising Gour University
  • Indian School of Mines
  • Nowrosjee Wadia College
  • Maharashtra Institute of Technology


1 Answer
1 Expert