Unlimited Access to Online Course Modules at a Click
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

I am going for Civil Services.What degree do you suggest me to take up.It can be anything.

- Kapurothu Sai Sampath SuryaUpdated On September 02, 2019 10:20 PM

Dear Student,

You must hold a degree from any of the recognised Universities or possess an equivalent qualification in any subject to be eligible for Civil Services. However, you do need to take the UPSC Civil Services exam in order to meet the eligibility criteria to join the Civil Services.

Please feel free to write back in case of further queries.


- Nidhi BahlAnswered on September 02, 2019 10:20 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0