Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

i want to take mpc in dr vs krishna govt collage i dont know how to join

- sumanth.yUpdated On November 04, 2019 01:26 PM

Dear Student,

Junior College admissions can be taken by visiting the college directly. You can visit the college in May and fill the application form at the respective college and register for admission in MPC stream. 

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on November 04, 2019 01:26 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0