Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 6 months ago

Intermediate gap

Respected Sir    i have some confusion regarding my high school and intermidiate certificate    as i have completed my high school in year 2014 from cbse board.    And now in session 2016-2017 i am awaiting for my class 12 examination result as an up board candidate.       I had one year gap in year 2015  so what are the respective document i must arrange to overcome this gap issue while facing councelling.
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 6 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

It will depend on which course and college you are applying to.

Mostly, marksheets and school leaving certificates can be deemed sufficient.

However, we request you to contact the respective college directly.

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

1 Answer
1 Expert