Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years, 1 month ago

Mp enggineering

Sir is there a chance for outsise mp state candidate to get the seat easily
Tags: Engineering
Anjani Chaand Answer written 2 years, 1 month ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Which exam did you appear for? If you appeared for JEE Main, you shall have registered for the counselling which is conducted by JoSAA - a body that conducts seat allotment for various engineering colleges of the country.

Alternatively, you can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

1 Answer
1 Expert