Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Deepak Jangir
Asked this 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Student / Alumni

M.Sc. physics

plzz suggest me best clg for physics
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 11 months, 2 weeks ago
CollegeDekho Expert


Masters in Physics (M.Sc. Physics) is offered by many colleges throughout India.

Please specify your location preferences, so that we can help you find a good college for yourself.

Alternatively, you can go through a list of colleges that offer M.Sc in Physics in India in the following link and apply filters to shortlist suitable colleges.

For more updates, visit

1 Answer
1 Expert